TB 165cc Bore Kit – All Models
165cc Big Bore Kit:
– Ceramic coated all aluminum cylinder (no steel sleeve)
– Lightweight high compression domed 64mm piston with rings, pin, & clips
– Head gasket kit – Now includes the cylinder head o-ring set and an exhaust gasket.
This is our most affordable 165 bore kit for the KLX110. It works great with your KLX stock head, our Race Head, or our new V2 Race Head. The kit includes an all aluminum ceramic plated 64mm cylinder which will increase your engine displacement to 165cc. This cylinder is lighter than a steel sleeved aluminum cylinder, reduces friction
(increasing power), improves sealing, and provides better heat transfer (runs and cools down quicker). Additionally, our head gasket kit includes a head o-ring set and exhaust gasket so you don’t have to re-use your old ones or make
an extra trip to your local dealer to get new ones and spend more money. These are high quality parts and definitely will dramatically increase the power and fun factor on your bike!
Installation requires engine disassembly and case boring. Therefore, we highly recommend a professional technician install this kit and the cases bored by a reputable machine shop. If you plan on installing the kit yourself, we highly
recommend purchasing the shop manual for your bike available in this section or from your local Kawasaki or Suzuki dealer. The parts are installed in the same manner as the OEM parts. Also, while the engine is disassembled, you might consider the following options:
– 4th Gear Shift Drum if you dont have a KLX110L model (available in this section).
– 2008 Kawasaki Output shaft – a must if you have a 2007 or older model (available in this section).
– 55mm Stroker Crank – this will increase the engine displacement to 177cc with
this 165 kit (available in this section).`